- I can consume my feeds in a single blended stream or separated by source (à la Feedly).
- It syncs with Google Reader.
- It incorporates URLs that were tweeted by members of defined twitter lists.
- It allows me to assign a priority score each source (Google feed reader subscriptions or individual twitterers)
- Items are ranked reverse chronologically or by a popularity metric that incorporates (A) how many times my sources reference that item (links, retweets), and (B) the priority score of the source.
- I am provided the experience via the Web, iPhone, and iPad.
- I can syndicate my favorite items publicly (à la Pulse).
Anything close to this already exist?